Up to £15.00 Per Hour (Dependent on Skill Level)
4 Day Week – Monday to Thursday
7.00am to 5.00pm
To perform FAI on machined and assembled products mainly mechanical.
FAIRS Inspections: Complete FAIR reports from the ground up in line with industry standard
Quality Assurance: Implement and maintain quality control processes, Inspection plans and Control Plans. Identifying and rectifying any discrepancies in documentation and Process with the
Quality and Manufacture Departments.
Technical Support: Provide technical support to field operations, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure optimal performance.
Documentation: Maintain accurate and detailed records of FAIRs along with supporting documentation, producing comprehensive reports for internal and external
Training and Development: Stay abreast of industry developments and best practices and provide training to internal teams as necessary.
Collaboration: Work closely with engineering and maintenance teams to address inspection findings and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
Quality Support: Provide support within the inspection department if/when needed.
Proven experience in visual inspections (HighQA Software ideally)
Experienced with standard mechanical inspection of parts.
Familiarity with FAIR (First Article Inspection Report) processes.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Good Knowledge of supporting documentation (Drawings, Specifications, Certificate of Conformity etc)
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NAKAMURA/MORI SEIKI CNC PROGRAMMER SETTER
CNC Sliding Head Setter/Operator
CNC Sliding Head Setter/Operator
Regal Precision Engineers (Colne)
Dependent on experience/skill
33 Days Inc bank holidays and company
38 Hrs Days or Nightshift
Working for a busy sub contract engineering company mainly
Aerospace permanent position subject to trial period.
- Program and setting STAR machines SR32 Models Producing components to
required tolerances and quality standards, right first time Finishing components to the highest quality standards
- Ensure you are compliant with the filling in of the job paperwork with
each job, and any other operational documentation.
- Report data as required for operational monitoring and all aspects of
production quality to positively affect the right first time performance through the department.
- Maintain quality and safety standards by adhering to procedures and
Skills, Experience and
- Min 3 years demonstrable experience in a similar manufacturing
- Have extensive experience in a Sliding Head machining environment with
knowledge of modern technology and up to date manufacturing techniques.
- Demonstrate appropriate measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to
accurately identify and document process improvements.
- Able to manufacture precision components from fully understanding
engineering drawings in terms of tolerances, surface finish etc.
- Methodical and focused approach to work.
- Focused on quality with high level of attention to
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure.
Pay subject to skill/experience Day
Shift 5 Days or Nightshift 4 Days M-T
Night time Basic Rate *
Overtime Basic Rate *
- Health, Safety & Environmental procedures
- House keeping
- Liaising with Production Control and Customer
Education, Experience /
- Experience in Programming using Fanuc controls desirable but not
- Previous experience Operating/Setting CNC Sliding Head
- Flexible approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Commercially aware.
Please contact Alan Holmes General Manager Tel 01282 864347
Or send Cv to email@example.com
No Employment Agencies